About Spider Free
By carrying out a treatment with Spider Free - Insect Clean a transparent conservation layer is applied on which spiderwebs can not adhere. The treated sites become uninteresting for the spider to live and as a result the spider will move to a new living area. In addition, the natural preservation layer ensures that the soiling caused by spiders, lice, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, white fly, bugs, thrips and spider mites is repelled and therefore the surface remains clean.
Spider Free - Insect Clean will work up to 6 months depending on weather conditions and spider- and insect populations. By carrying out the treatment twice a year, the nuisance and soiling will be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Spider Free - Insect Clean is 100% biodegradable.
- Spider Free - Insect Clean is produced according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP, GMP+, EKO/SKAL and NEN.
- Spider Free - Insect Clean is not toxic.
- Spider Free - Insect Clean is a transparent liquid (no staining).
- Spider Free - Insect Clean has no etching effect on glass, wooden window frames, galvanized materials, aluminium, plastics, stainless steel, chrome, ceramics, porcelain or enamel.
- Spider Free - Insect Clean can also be used safely on plants.
- Spider Free - Insect Clean can be used by professionals and consumers.
- Spider Free - Insect Clean doesn't require a spray license.
Spider Free - Insect Clean is available in two varieties: as a directly ready for use product and as a concentrate.
Quality & Certification
Spider Free - Insect Clean is developed and produced according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP, GMP+, EKO/SKAL and NEN.
Always wear rubber gloves when applying the product. Remove any insects and spiders (NOT KILL) before applying Spider Free - Insect Clean. Then remove possible soiling first by brushing and water. Spray the undiluted product into corners, nooks and crannies.
Remove any excess liquid (droplets) to prevent any stains or lines from tarnishing the surface. Apply the product at least twice a year, for example, once in the period April/May/June and once in the period July/August/September. Spider Free - Insect Clean can work for up to six months, depending on the weather and volume of insects. For information about specific uses or particular situations, consult your sales advisor.
Always wear rubber gloves when applying the product.
Dilute Spider Free - Insect Clean with (tab)water:
- 50% (1:1 for extreme soiling)
- 33% (1:2 for normal soiling)
- 25% (1:3 for light soiling)
Remove present spiders (DON'T KILL) and webs. Remove as much soiling as possible by brushing and using water. Apply the product with a pressure sprayer (coarse mist) into corners, nooks and crannies. Remove any excess liquid (droplets) to prevent any stains or lines from tarnishing the surface. In case the product gets on your hands then rinsing with water is sufficient. Repeat the procedure at least twice a year, from April till September. Spider Free - Insect Clean can work up to 6 months depending on the weather, volume of insects and used ratio. For specific usage or specific situations consult with your sales representative.
- When in doubt, always test a small part (out of sight) first.
- Product can (in higher concentrations) leave behind a visible residue.
- Product contains mainly organic, natural and nature identical ingredients.
- Let new paintwork harden for 5 weeks before applying the product.
- After treatment wait 2 days with cleaning your windows.
- Don't use during extreme hot weather or on hot surfaces (due to evaporation of the product).
- Don't use the product on zinc and coated steel because of staining.
- Download the safety material data sheet - Trigger spray
- Download the safety material data sheet - Concentrate